Reply To: Let’s Talk Shooting

Welcome to BamaCarry Forums General Discussion Let’s Talk Shooting Reply To: Let’s Talk Shooting

John McDanal

The one I use is in Gadsden. Look up Etowah Public Shooting Range. For Alabama residents, a valid hunting, heritage, fishing, or WMA license is required for all range users between the ages of 16-64.
I has 25 and 50 yard pistol ranges. A 100 yard rifle range and a 200 yard rifle range.
I live in Pell City and it is a long drive but it is a nice facility. Be sure to read range rules because the range is monitored. I plan my trip and go spend a half day

© BamaCarry, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Paid for by BamaCarry.
Website Design by High Mountain Media