Facebook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Earlene Kather
    Participant

Will this replace facebook? If so, how will we get updates? Notifications? Oh at the bottom here I can choose to get replys. How about new topics?

Earlene Kather
    Participant

Just wondering about the people of bamacarry that doesn’t do facebook, do they know about this forum? I didn’t get an email for this, I just happened to see it on facebook.

Paul Arnold
    Participant

We will get an email out to everyone also, like you said many are not even on Facebook or any other Social Media.

Tim Ganey
    Participant

Earlene, I really doubt that this will “replace” fake book at least until they take BC off completely. What makes FB work is everything is in one place. You go there and you can catch up on what’s going on with your family, friends, politics, your local hobby group ect ect. This place will never be that and for that reason it will never replace FB. I’m as guilty as the next person of heading to FB to get all my updates. It’s like going to walmart. You get everything in one place. My wish is that one day someone will come up with a good alternative to FB that everyone will get behind. That is the only way we will ever take the “power” away from FB. We have our “place holder” on MeWe in the event that FB cuts us off without warning but for whatever reason a lot of folks just don’t seem to like the layout of Mewe. Only time will tell but I do believe our days on FB are limited.

Eddie Fulmer

I agree Tim. In the near future I’m hoping this will be available on a an easy to use app for phones. That’s what most people use anyways. I’m not eager to move anywhere because we’ll always have the fear of being dropped or censored out of business. The writing has been on the wall for sometime now. Many don’t want to see it but it’s been there. We’ve been trying, prolly not as hard as we should have been, to get something started here for a while.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Eddie Fulmer.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© BamaCarry, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Paid for by BamaCarry.
Website Design by High Mountain Media