New Members Introduction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    bamacarry
    Keymaster

New registered members please introduce yourself here.

Daryl Abbott
    Participant

Not a new member but getting prepared for the inevitable Facebook group shutdown.

Josh Wyatt
    Participant

New member here, Josh Wyatt of Odenville AL, glad i found a group of people that respects our United States Constitution and the rights there in just as I do.

Al Neri
    Participant

Glad to have you with us, Josh.

I just joined today from Huntsville. I’m preparing for the inevitable violation of our Constitutional rights by the upcoming Biden administration. I want to have a place to connect with other Constitutional and 2A advocates in our state. I’m happy to be here!

Billy Denton
    Participant

Glad to have you with us, Brennan. This site will replace Fakebook when they pull the plug.

Felix McCaleb
    Participant

My name is Felix “Andy” McCaleb I am 66 yo and have been working for our constitutional rights since 1974 with the CCRKBA getting petitions signed to repeal the 1968 gun control act, a life member of the NRA and now find myself here to work with our local and state level organization. At this point in time all we can hope for at the federal level is holding our own but it appears that state level is our best option today. I really didn’t know what to make of Bama Carry in their beginnings and they have gained my respect over the years with some impressive victories in our great state. Until I retired my political activity was limited by the Hatch Act but am now free of that yoke around my neck. I attended last years Bama Carry annual meeting in Jasper and came away with new found respect for this organization. I also attended Rally Day in Richmond Virginia in 2020, what a site, my profile is from there. I am here and willing to work for all of our constitutional rights and would like to get more involved than being a dues paying member. Thanks for accepting me into the organization and am looking forward to working with you.

Billy Denton
    Participant

So Benji is not a new member so that makes him an “OLD” member…got it lol.

Good to see you here my friend.

Billy Denton
    Participant

Hi Felix,
    Glad you are with us. I like what you had to say and appreciate the fact that you have been and remain “in the fight”. I think the fight will be very intense this coming year and years to come.

Welcome and get ready to lock and load. Visit regularly. There are some great bills about to be introduced down on goat hill this year.

Billy Denton
    Participant

Hi Josh,
    I see you are from Odenville. Do you know any “Mizzell”s” out there?

Josh Wyatt
    Participant

Billy Denton, no sir I do not. I actually live in Margaret, I have an Odenville address.

Scott Mathus
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Look forward to meeting other members and finding ways to get more involved at the state/local level regarding 2A issues. I live in the Prattville area (Pine Level) and will be happy to help the group in whatever ways I can. Thanks very much to this group’s members for the work they do in AL, and I hope to be able to help going forward.

– Scott

Billy Denton
    Participant

Hi Scott,
    Glad you are here. This is still a fairly new forum and a little slow but it is getting better.
    Enjoy this nice day. I am looking forward to much more of it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Billy Denton.
    Don Smith
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m happy to have found & joined this organization. I am not on facebook so this works better for me personally.
    Don

Billy Denton
    Participant

Hi Don,
    Welcome aboard!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© BamaCarry, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Paid for by BamaCarry.
Website Design by High Mountain Media